Friday, July 30, 2010

The Madness Of Sadness With Happiness

I’m a Christian (defined as a person Baptized in the Christian faith and a believer in the words theoretically spoken by the man Jesus). I’m a Buddhist (defined as a follower of the Eightfold Path). I’m a Hindu (defined as a believer in God In All Things). I am a Taoist (defined as having recognized all is only a supremely intelligent, unmoved field of infinite wisdom without intention other than to be). I am a follower of the way of the American Indian, generally (defined as one who recognizes his connection with the Gaia). I am a scientist, however poorly educated (I believe creation may be reduced to a set of equations confirming infinite existence). For various purposes, both selfish and unselfish, I am also a Pagan, a Jew, a Muslim and any other belief system one may find practiced or otherwise held in the mind of Mankind. if I am to be acceptable to GOD I must accept GOD.

Here’s why. In the Old testament of the Hebrew religious scriptures, prior to the advent of Christ Consciousness in the man Jesus, there is a passage I accept as true and presented as direct communication from YHVH stating; GOD is omnipresent (everywhere) omnipotent (powerful above all else) and omniscient (seeing the all and the everything). Elsewhere in that same set of scriptures the statement “All is GOD” is found. This means to me that nothing exists or can be found outside of GOD, untouchable by GOD or doable without GOD’s approval. Therefore all that happens, including sadness, murder, mayhem, gladness, joy and creativity, does so with the absolute sanctity of GOD. This alone is enough to make one both full of misery and filled with joy at the same time. Madness in other words.

A corroborative quote from the Hebrew bible: The workings of Man are as foolishness to GOD. The workings of GOD are as foolishness to Man.

I Love you and there is nothing you can do to stop me. That is the heart of Christianity.


1 comment: