Monday, February 1, 2010

Goddess

She’s gorgeous!
She’s so wonderfully bright
Her face is compelling,
And filled with a light,
That darkens day,
And dispels the night.
A lush pulsing mix,
Of pink and pure white,
With splashes of crimson,
And blue.
Haunting eyes that flash sparks
Gold speckled yellows,
Like meadowlarks.
Mornings deep,
Rich,
Shimmering dew.
Odors of soft roses long-stemmed,
Strikes poses that melt away men
Long Lashes so thick,
Eyes large so forlorn,
Promise passion,
Hurricane borne.
Lips sweetly parted, full, rich,
And reds too numerous to name.
Teeth so strong sparkle white
And each is true,
To high form.
Chin slightly dimpled,
Her neck and throat supple,
So velvety, ivory smooth.
My lips, she soon must adorn!
Breasts small and so round
Each sweet soft mound
Beckons,
Caresses yet scorned.
Her hands speak of touching ,
Deft strokes of creamed friction,
Thick sultry depictions,
Of fantasies,
The old
And some new.
“ Aaahh yes, dear man touch me,
make love and penetrate me,
devour, and my sweet,
just plain, take me!
I am yours,
you hunger”

She knew.

No comments:

Post a Comment